Thursday, July 10, 2008

Going away Party

I would like to say thankyou to everyone who showed up to my going away party, it mean't the world to me. Its great when you realize the people who truly care cause they show up they take the time and make the effort and to be honest it was absolutely amazing to see you all tonight. You couldn't have made me happier to see you all before I leave. I can't wait to come back and have drinks with you and chat about my experiences, ( kim you are excluded cause your just kim and i know you wanted to be here).

special thanks to Andrea and Kurt for giving me a home to 4 days, you truly are amazing people and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for throwing me a party. It truly means more to me then you will ever ever realize.

I will miss you all more then you can ever imagine, and you make my life a better place and I thank you for that.

You truly are the greatest group of people a man could be blessed to have in his life.


Love Brodie

No comments: